JAMES MADALONE Agent, Broker Associate in Springfield, NJ
NJ License #
FL License #
REALTOR, REALTOR (B)
Certified Notary, Commercial, Condominiums, Foreclosure, Land, New Homes, Relocation, REO, Residential, Residential Investment, Short Sale, Single Family Homes, Townhomes
James Madalone has averaged
one home sale every 7 days for the past 31 years!
- Licensed Realtor since 1988; Licensed Broker since 1990
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Over 100 state, company, and regional awards
- NextHome Master's Club Award
- Awarded the New Jersey Association of Realtors - Circle of Excellence and Million Dollar Club: an honor bestowed on less than 1% of licensed realtors in New Jersey
- Platinum Level (for 4 years)
- Gold Level (for 12 years)
- Silver Level (for 7 years)
- Awarded Gold Level Million Dollar Club for Community Builders Association of N.J. Award of Excellence (for 7 years)
- New Jersey Association of Realtors 10-year Distinguished Service Award 1998
Recognizes sales associates who have earned membership to the state’s Million Dollar Club for the past 10 years.
- Expertise includes all aspects in real estate
- Skilled and experienced with new construction sub-divisions
- Specializes in marketing luxury home
- Relocation Specialist
- Flexible with commission (fee for service)
- Licensed Notary
- Specializing in Somerset, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Warren, Morris, Hudson, Ocean, Monmouth, Essex, Mercer & Union Counties.
James has successfully moved over 1573 families in his real estate career-to-date, totaling over $488,914,475 worth of sales.